- Visit Parent Portal Help first and email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (310) 750-2015 if you need additional Aeries related support
- School Chromebooks with USB-C ports will charge only on the right side
- Update your Chromebook's operating system
- Using Zoom
- Log into the portal.pvpusd.net with the Student ID: 5XXXXX and the password
- Sign into the Google Classroom by clicking the icon and enter the 5XXXXX@pvpusd.net with the password
- If you are having problems with your credential:
- New students, please double check your password with your teacher.
- Returning students, please fill out the Parent/student TechHelp Request form
- Update your password: https://account.activedirectory.windowsazure.com/ChangePassword.aspx
- If you still need additional tech support (unrelated to Aeries or personal device), please fill out the Parent/student TechHelp Request form; your request that cannot be resolved by the Silver Spur staff will get escalated to the District Technology Department.